The 23rd TCT ShowAugust 17, 2018
More than 10,000 visitors from 40-plus countries and more than 300 exhibitors will gather in Birmingham, England, September 25-27 for the show. Expert speakers, live demonstrations, product launches and ample opportunities to network with investors, manufacturers, innovators, designers and business leaders are reasons why TCT is one of the world’s leading AM events. Technology includes 3D printers, CAD/CAE and CNC-machining products, metrology and inspection tools, and molding and casting systems.
TCT Introduction Stage presentations will bring visitors news on hardware, software, materials and services throughout the event, while the TCT Acceleration Zone presents new ideas, startups and research projects such as those involving 3D-printed medical devices. Another must-see is the TCT Forum, where panel sessions, workshops and product launches will be presented. For show details and updates, and to register, visit www.tctshow.com.
- Visitors can attend any of the TCT conference sessions to stay up to date on AM and absorb global perspectives from Asian, European and American speakers. The conference, as with show admission, is free. Presentations include:
- Putting the Swirl into Rocket Science: 3D Printing Liquid Fuel Injectors—Markus Kuhn, project manager and research engineer, German Aerospace Center
- Life in The Fast Lane—The Thrills and Spills of Start-Ups in Manufacturing Technology—Dave Burns, founder and principal, Global Business Advisory Services LLC
- More Than Just Geometry…Laser Sintered Parts with Anti-Bacterial Properties—Candice Majewski, senior lecturer in mechanical engineering, University of Sheffield
- Processing of a Particulate Apatite-Wollastonite and PLLA Biocomposite—Priscila Melo, Ph.D. student, Newcastle University
- How to Scan a Blue Whale—3D Scanning, Data Processing and Printing on a Colossal Scale—Dr. Alex Ball, head of imaging and analysis, Natural History Museum, London.