Free Conference Program
Where: National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham, United Kingdom Cost: Free Details and registration: www.tctshow.com
Wednesday, September 27, 9.30 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday, September 28, 9.30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Where: National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham, United KingdomWhen: Tuesday, September 26, 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Details and registration: www.tctshow.com
Main Stage—This conference venue presents applications and insights from leading companies and high-caliber speakers. Presentations include some of the world’s best companies and speakers, with dedicated conference tracks covering the transport, medical, consumer and industrial markets. Presentations at the main stage include:
• Challenges and Achievements—The Leadership Lessons I have Learned—Dave Burns, principal, Global Advisory Services
• Chemical IP Authentication for Additive Manufacturing—Dr. Sharon Flank, CEO, InfraTrac
• Beyond Earth; Using Additive Manufacturing to Take Us to New Worlds—Mike Curtis-Rouse, Advanced Manufacturing and Autonomous Systems lead, Science and Technology Facilities Council
• From Form to Function: What it Takes to Make Functional 3D Printed Components for Automotive—Ernst Poppe, business development manager, Dupont
• Using WAAM for Large Scale Aerospace Structures—Stewart Williams, professor, Cranfield University
• The Power of 3D Printing: How This Technology Is Blazing New Medical Frontiers—Sam Onukuri, head, 3D Printing Center of Excellence, Johnson & Johnson
The 2017 TCT Show features the main-stage conference venue where speakers from AM’s leading companies and R&D centers share applications and insights. Dedicated conference tracks cover the transport, medical, consumer and industrial markets.
• From CT Scan to 3D Model of Fractured Bone Using Open Source Software— Boyd Goldie, consultant orthopaedic surgeon, BG Orthopaedics
• Design Effective Components for Additive Manufacturing—Dr. James Moultrie and Prof. Richard Bibb, University of Cambridge, University LoughboroughIn addition, Todd Grimm, president of T.A. Grimm Associates (and contributor to 3D Metal Printing), will speak on a topic to be determined.
Product Stage—This stage allows first-time exhibitors and returning companies to pitch their products and ideas in a formal setting to attendees and exhibitors wishing to learn details on new products and services.
Tech Stage—This education forum offers attendees access to a series of workshops, including An Introduction to Additive Manufacturing, Health & Safety with Metal Powders, Metrology, and Product Development Lifecycle. Other events will include start-up pitches and awards, with more items being planned.
For show details and updates, and to register, visit www.tctshow.com. 3DMP
Free Six-Part Online Event Begins June 9, Explores Host of A...
Thursday, May 27, 2021
Hoppe, Anewenter Receive Prestigious AMUG President's Award
Wednesday, May 26, 2021