3D Metal Printing Experience—Free, Virtual Event June 7-8June 3, 2022
The 3D Metal Printing Experience webinar series is just a few days away. This means that you still have time to register for free to hear from additive manufacturing experts on the latest developments, technology updates and industry trends.
Presentations and speakers:
- 3D Metal Printing Addresses Supply-Chain Challenges—James Demuth, CEO, Seurat Technologies
- Qualification of Metal AM Processes—Ron Aman, AM Senior Technology Leader, EWI, Buffalo Manufacturing Works
- The Role of the Laser-Powder-Bed Machine Operator—Paul Bates, Additive Manufacturing Lead Project Engineer, ASTM International
- Solid State 3D Printing for the Aerospace Industry—Mark Norfolk, President, Fabrisonic
- Metal AM at Oak Ridge National Laboratory—Amy Elliott, Group Leader, Robotics and Intelligent Systems, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Large Format Metal Additive Manufacturing for Army Group Vehicle Systems—Rob Carter, Member, ADDviser Services Team, Barnes Group Advisors.
View Glossary of 3D Metal Printing Terms
See also: Fabrisonic LLC